Highly qualified and experienced pathologists sub-specialized in Dermatopathology.
Utilization of new and innovative technologies designed to increase diagnostic accuracy.
Interdepartmental review of all unusual and malignant cases to confirm diagnosis.
Expert consultants available for difficult cases to ensure you and your patient get the right answer the first time.
Advantages of a Local Service
- Rapid turnaround-time; 24-48 hours for biopsies
- Pathologists are readily available for physician-to-physician consultations
- Gastrointestinal Pathology specialty requisition to simplify the ordering process
- Access to customer service department for rapid response to inquiries
- Local and professional courier staff to ensure specimen integrity and safety
Cutting Edge Technologies and Reporting
- Advanced Testing
- Extensive Immunohistochemistry library to assist in highlighting abnormal celularity
- Tumor Markers
- Barrett’s FISH
Superior Dermatopathology Reports
- Unique and informative pathology reports with color photomicrographs depicting the most abnormal cells viewed by the pathologist
- Organ map depicting the anatomic location of the biopsies
- Enhanced dermatopathology report delivery via interface into your EMR, portal, fax or mail. We offer great flexibility to how clients can view the results of their patients
Unique Business Solutions
- As reimbursement pressure mounts we are working on ways to help our clients reduce expense and improve their revenue stream in a legal and ethical manner
- We have developed a industry leading TC/PC program which can enhance practice revenue and patient care
- Client billing in states where we can legally offer our services at a discounted price to our clients